Atomic Space Command
From Atomic Space Command Wiki
(Redirected from Videos)
Atomic Space Command is a game being developed by No You Shut Up!. It was released on Steam Early Access on October 13, 2016.
Description[edit | edit source]
Atomic Space Command is a multicrew coop/competitive spaceship combat game played in a Solar Arena.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Build a custom ship to survive in the Solar Arena.
- Outfit it with reactors, shields, weapons, life support, computers and hacking tools. Pick from your roster of champions and redshirts to crew it.
- Bring your friends along. They'll help you build, lend you parts and champions. It's hard to fly a big ship alone. You'll need their help once things get crazy.
- Join fleets in the battle for Solar Systems.
- Win by seizing and holding planets. Guard them so that they don't get stolen. Build weapons on them so that they can defend themselves. Come back to them to refuel and repair.
- Build mines to extract resources and factories to convert resources into the parts, fuel and consumables that power your war effort.